- Choose from opportunities across a variety of industries
- Be career-ready in less than 3 months
- Train to earn an average of $39,000/yr
- All for only
Executive Assistant Opportunity
What Are The Advantages of an Executive Assistant Career?
Administrative assisting and executive assisting is an attractive career option for a number of reasons including:
- Job opportunities in a variety of industries – Administrative assistants and executive assistants are a necessity in offices across a wide range of industries, giving you lots of choices when selecting a position.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Administrative assisting and executive assisting offers the opportunity to earn an average of $19/hr, and these professionals may also qualify for traditional employment benefits
- Starting place for further training or advancement – Being an administrative assistant or executive assistant is a great way to get your foot in the door and become familiar with an organization while you're gaining the additional training or experience needed for advancement.
With a Career Step training, you can develop the business and organization skills needed to be a successful administrative assistant or executive assistant.
Why Should I Choose Career Step's Program?
Career Step's Online Executive Assistant training program is specifically built to get you trained and out into the workforce as quickly as possible. Trust Career Step for our:
- Flexible online training – Online training offers unprecedented flexibility, and with Career Step you're free to study at the pace and on the schedule that fits your life.
- Computer skills emphasis – No modern office runs without computers, and we've built our program to help you gain the skills you need to be successful with either Microsoft Office and prove your abilities to employers by earning the Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential. An exam voucher to take one of the MOS certification exams is even included with the course (a $120 value).
- One-on-one support – Even with the flexibility of online training, you'll still have one-on-one program, technical, and career support to ensure you have the support you need to finish and turn your training into a job.
Our mission at Career Step is to help you gain the skills you need to get a job and succeed in a new career. Join the thousands of individuals who trust Career Step and start working toward your rewarding new career today!