Medical Transcription and Editing
- Work from home
- Be career-ready in as little as 4 months
- Train to earn an average of $42,000/yr
- All for only
Medical Transcription Careers in Canada
What Are The Advantages of a Medical Transcription Career?
Medical transcription in Canada is an attractive career option for a number of reasons, including:
- Career opportunities to work at home – Medical transcription is one of the few real work-from-home careers, letting you contribute to your family’s income without spending hours away from home.
- Scheduling flexibility – The work-at-home nature of medical transcription lends itself to more work schedule flexibility, and many medical transcriptionists in Canada determine their own hours.
- Productivity-based income – A productivity-based income means you can make more when you work more. You know exactly what needs to get done each day, and you’re in control of your paycheck.