Graduate Hiring and Recruiting
- Simplify your recruiting process
- Hire career-ready employees
- Quickly access a large applicant pool
Recruitment Partnership Program
What Does Career Step Graduate Recruiting Offer My Business?
Career Step’s Graduate Recruiting program offers you access to a large entry-level applicant pool of well-trained graduates. In Canada, Career Step is currently training professionals as:
- Computer Technicians
- Executive Assistants
- Medical Administrative Assistants with EHR
- Medical Transcriptionists and Editors
Why Choose Career Step Graduates?For over 20 years, Career Step has been training successful professionals. The school’s career-focused programs are designed to help students gain exactly the knowledge and skills they need to meet employers’ needs, and Career Step graduates have:
- Practical skills and hands-on experience – By graduation, Career Step students have practiced their job skills in hands-on, simulated workplace environments in addition to developing their foundational knowledge in industry language, terminology, and business.
- Training designed with employer feedback – Hundreds of employers have hired Career Step graduates, and Career Step has developed working relationships with many of these employers to ensure graduates have the skills you’re looking for in new hires.