- Enter a growing field in the $60 billion a year pet industry
- Train in 3 months or less at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $25,000/yr
- All for only
Veterinary Assistant Career
Is being a Veterinary Assistant the career for me?
A veterinary assistant career offers a number of benefits, including:
- A place in the rapidly growing pet industry – Pet owners in the U.S. spent over $60 billion on their pets in the last year, and that number goes up every year. As a veterinary assistant, you benefit from this rapidly growing market.
- Turn your passion for animals into a career – A career as a veterinary assistant is a great option for someone who loves animals because you’ll be working with them on a daily basis. This career can also be an excellent stepping stone for further veterinary training.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Veterinary assistants enjoy competitive salaries as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits.
A career as a veterinary assistant offers the opportunity quickly start a rewarding career caring for animals and helping those who love them.
Is Career Step training for me?
Over 100,000 Career Step learners can't be wrong. Choose Career Step and finish with the skills you need to start working right away. Career Step offers:
- Quick completion timeline – You can be trained and working in just 3 months! Career Step gives you the freedom and flexibility to study at the pace and on the schedule that works for your life.
- Engaging program material and comprehensive support – Career Step provides engaging, multimedia training, and one-on-one access to trainers throughout the course, and personalized help from career advisors after completion for your job search.
- Affordable –With Career Step Veterinary Assistant training you can develop the expertise you need to excel in your new field for only
Choose Career Step for the quality training you need to secure a successful career as a veterinary assistant.