- Prepare for jobs in any type of medical office
- Train in 4 months or less at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries ranging from $26,000 - $34,000/yr
- All for only
Veterinary Assistant with Medical Office Training Program
How Long Will the Training Take?
The Veterinary Assisting with Medical Office Administration training program includes 347 hours of curriculum and is designed to be completed in 4 months of full-time study. However, the online format allows you to study on your own schedule and at your own pace, so your training includes 12 months of program access in case you need extra time.
What Will I Be Learning?
The Career Step online Veterinary Assisting with Medical Office Administration program covers:
- Examination room procedures
- Small and large animal nursing
- Pharmacy and pharmacology
- Laboratory procedures
- Communication and client relations
- Office and hospital procedures
- Microsoft Office Software
- Healthcare Documentation
- Medical office procedures and management
- Practice financesg
You’ll graduate prepared to pass the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) exam—and you will even receive a voucher to take the exam upon graduation. In addition, the curriculum also includes images, exercises, learning games, and a number of instructive videos to increase your understanding of key concepts and offer another way of learning the material.
Want more details on exactly what’s included in the program? Download a brochure or program syllabus to learn more or review the learning objectives for each module