- Prepare for jobs in any type of medical office
- Train in 4 months or less at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries ranging from $26,000 - $34,000/yr
- All for only
Veterinary Assisting with Medical Office Administration Course Pricing
How Much Does the Course Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low payment of
This fee entitles you to an initial 12 months of access to the Veterinary Assisting with Medical Office Administration course. The program is designed to be completed in 4 months of full-time study, and we provide you 12 months of access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are payment plans or financial assistance available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable training experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Program?
Everything you need to succeed is included with your Career Step program. You’ll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created program material
- Complete ebook library
- One-on-one support from your trainers and our technical support team
- Career support designed to help you turn your training into a job
- A voucher to take the CMAA certification exam upon completion (a $105 value)
The Veterinary Assisting with Medical Office Administration program includes 347 hours of training.